Doughty Warranty Procedure
- 12 Months Limited Warranty
- All Doughty Engineering products are covered by statutory warranty for the original purchaser, which assures that the product is fit for use and covered against any manufacturing defects.
- Wear and tear items are excluded from cover.
- The duration of the statutory warranty may vary for the Hire Trade and product type.
- Warranty claims are to be submitted on a monthly basis or when necessary, whereby Doughty Engineering will respond accordingly with a warranty claim report.
- On instruction, failed parts may have to be returned to Doughty Engineering Ltd for evaluation with the appropriate claim.
- No claim will be considered unless serial numbers where applicable on the products are quoted on the claim form.
- Major repairs required on Doughty Engineering products, either structural or fabrication must not be undertaken without prior approval from Doughty Engineering.
- Doughty Engineering will not approve reimbursement of any costs unless a quotation is submitted.
- Where possible, replacement stock parts will be sent by Doughty Engineering and invoiced whilst claims are evaluated.
- All Invoices are to be paid in full according to our terms.
- On acceptance of a claim, a credit will be administered. (Excluding any return haulage, mileage and travel costs accrued, unless alternative arrangements have been made).
- Where necessary other arrangements outside this procedure may be authorised by the management of Doughty Engineering Limited.